Looks fine! :)  Nice work there :)

I was trying to think of a better way of saying

"The LibreOfficeuser interfaceis available in many languages, even in languages for which cost of
localization for commercial software is not available.  "
but i couldn't come up with anything that wasn't clunky in some other way.  Perhaps

"The LibreOfficeuser interfaceis available in many languages.  Even languages which commercial
software can't afford to translate into."
See what i mean?  Still clunky.

On the 2nd page in the 1s and 2nd columns the bulleted indents make the lining-up look a little
strange but on the 3rd column it looks fine.  Also a lot of words got split at the end of sentences
but nothing can be done about that.

The really weird thing was when i opened the A4 in 4.0.0 the formatting looked really messed-up
with the far left column on 1st page clearly jumping up through the column header.  However when i
clicked into the document it all jumped back down again and looked great.  Same thing happened with
the US letter sized one.  So, if it happens to you just give it a minute to fix itself.  I've been
thinking about upgrading to 4.0.3 quite soon anyway, hopefully this weekend.  It could just be
something weird in my settings or anything.  This machine has been unhappy for a while now and
needs some tlc.