Hi everyone,

As per the discussions on this thread, the text has been modified, I have:

* updated the whole Writer paragraph -- as per Italo's suggestion

* updated the wiki workspace page with the "such as MySql/MariaDB or PostgreSQL." added to the end of the Base paragraph. as per Tom's suggestion

* used the updated community template version -- as per Mattias changes

Could you please all take a second and perhaps last look at the text, format? It would be also nice if you could print it out and then proof the brochure with the following elements in mind:

* make sure the text is OK
* look for any spelling errors or EN syntax
* formatting ... should some words be in bold or italic?
* any other oddities

ALSO, although this brochure is meant to be an "ink-saver version" you should also check to see how it looks in B/W. I have printed it out on my Brother laser and it looks fine in B/W. Although, it is still better if you print it in color to check it.

NOTE!!!! If your printer is printing the brochure in an odd format, this is because LibreOffice is using the wrong "device" to print it. If you have this problem go to Print->Properties->Device (the tab) and pick an appropriate device for your printer. Tim and I are not sure if this is a LibreOffice bug or a problem with the OS setup -- it would be nice to get some feedback on this -- if it is a bug then we will submit it.

As I believe there are move people who use the A4 format, I have also done up the Community A4 version along with the USLtr version. You can download the new versions here:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibreOfficeV.4.0.x-CommunityBrochure-GeneralInformation-A4.odt

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibreOfficeV.4.0.x-CommunityBrochure-GeneralInformation-USLtr.odt

Marc Paré
Marc@MarcPare.com