Hi Tim

Le 10/05/13 03:56 PM, Kracked_P_P---webmaster a écrit :

If we can reduce the left hand side spacing of the bullets from the side
of the "frame" and reduce the spacing from the bullet to the text, THEN
we might be able to increase the amount of text, somewhat, or help with
the text formatting from line to line.

What it will finally look like will depend on whether you are using
Letter or A4 paper.  But anything to reduce the unneeded spacing on
either side of the bullets would help with the look of the brochure.

As the contend is changed, for the better, I have been replacing the
older version of the Community brochure on my DVD and web site with the
newer and better ones.  Right now, I will list the Letter Paper version,
but later I will include the A4 version as well.

I think the problem Tom was talking about was the fact that the top of the centre panel looked a little bare and out of place. We have the list starting on the left panel and then following on the centre panel.

What do you think of the version (.png)[1] that I posted? Do you think it looks better if we put the whole list on the centre panel? I have posted the same as an .odt file for people to print if they want to look at a concrete example.[2]

Cheers

Marc

[1] http://www.parentreprise.com/images/LibreOffice/JuggledColumnsBrochurev4.0GeneralInformation.png

[2] http://www.parentreprise.com/images/LibreOffice/JuggledColumnsBrochurev4.0GeneralInformation.odt