Le 10/05/13 06:56 PM, Tom Davies a écrit :
Hi :)
Yes, 1st and 3rd panels look a lot better.  In the middle panel it feels like the bullet points are trying to
sneakily slope off the page to go down the pub.  If there was a mirroring white-space on the right of the
bullet-points to make it more like the Eiffel tower then it would look more deliberate or a vertical strip of
artwork (using "wrap through") down the far left that does line-up with the text under it.

Tbh though i think go with what we have.  It is plenty good enough given that the top aim is to
cram information into it.

err, btw Exchange in the heading in the 1st panel should have an x in it but i think that was due
to haste and would have been corrected anyway

Don't forget that the left-hand side of the bullets is a fold line, when you print the brochure, I think this perception is not as offensive.

Unfortunately, the General Information brochure does have a lot of information. I don't think the idea of any brochure is to "cram" a lot of information into it. The idea is to get the reader to absorb the information that we, marketers, wish them to retain. Sometimes too much information is counter-productive and people will say that they will read it later but never get to it. White space is always good and sometimes well placed graphics are good as well.

We have to find a balance with wishing to attract users to our project and putting enough information on our brochures to make them readable and understandable.

Marc Paré
Marc@MarcPare.com
http://www.parEntreprise.com