Yes, 1st and 3rd panels look a lot better.  In the middle panel it feels like the bullet points are
trying to sneakily slope off the page to go down the pub.  If there was a mirroring white-space on
the right of the bullet-points to make it more like the Eiffel tower then it would look more
deliberate or a vertical strip of artwork (using "wrap through") down the far left that does
line-up with the text under it.

Tbh though i think go with what we have.  It is plenty good enough given that the top aim is to
cram information into it.

err, btw Exchange in the heading in the 1st panel should have an x in it but i think that was due
to haste and would have been corrected anyway