+1
Bullet-points are still oddly indented.  Almost all the split words have been fixed though.  Only
about 4 remaining and even those are split in more logical places.

Please can we change the Base wording from
"Base can also be used as a front-end ..."
to something like
"Base is best when  used as a front-end ..."
or even better
"Base
is a  front-end..."

Just out of curiosity who would handle a court action against TDF?  At the moment the Users List
handles the problems  carefully to avoid such action occurring to people but so far it's just been
down to luck that people haven't tried to start proceedings against us.  The current wording
effectively states that the intended usage of Base is with it using the internal back-end and that
is known to have caused data-loss and other problems.

The sentence about languages is tons better.  It looks smooooth now :)  The rest felt smoother but
other problems had not really jumped out at me before so all i noticed there was that the splitting
of words had been dramatically minimised.

Superb work Jean, as always! :)
Thanks and regards from

Tom :)