Hi Heiko,

@Astron: I was looking for OO's tracking results some time ago. The data is
not accessible anymore. It would be great to have good data to analyse and
even better if it comes from LO.

Oh. Didn't check the link if it's still available. Sorry. I still have
copy on my local disk, though. Given how it used to be public (and
presumably freely licensed? hard to check when the page is deleted
now), giving it away shouldn't be a problem, I guess. I'll upload it
later today to my Dropbox (not sure if uploading to TDF wiki is
appropriate).

Sadly, for LibO, we don't have similar data and likely won't get it
soon. The code to collect the usage data was Java-based and didn't
seem useful initially – it has been gone now for some time (since
~3.4). :(

[1b] http://user-prompt.com/more-is-worse-about-detail-in-icons/

Please don't refer to this particular post for proof of anything any
more – you admitted to rationalising after you had the results in this
case. As such, this part of the icons study is imho rather useless.
(Your efforts in analysing our UI are more than welcome in general –
LibO 4.0 shipping with floppy icons again is a direct result of your
work – I am only taking offence with advertising this particular
post.)

Astron.