Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS

Hi Marc,

On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 2:37 AM, Marc Paré <marc@marcpare.com> wrote:
> Le 2010-10-22 20:29, Christian Lohmaier a écrit :
>> On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 2:23 AM, Andy Brown<andy@the-martin-byrd.net>
>>  wrote:
>>>
>>> How does one go about testing the demo listing above?  All I see is a
>>> copy
>>> of the TDF web pages.  There is no login that I can see.
>>
>> See http://www.mail-archive.com/website@libreoffice.org/msg00337.html
>
> Thanks for the link. How would a user like me, be able to test out the site
> live?

It would help to tell at which part of the instructions from the
linked mail you experience the problem.

Is it adding the hostnames to the hosts file? If so, then you'd state
your operating system to give more detailed instrcutions - if it is
the login-credentials, there are sandbox-author, sandbox-publisher and
sanbox-admin users defined, the corresponding is the parts switched
around foo-bar has password bar-foo

To login/change pages, you append /admin to the base-URL, i.e. visit
http://sandbox.pumbaa.ooodev.org:7780/admin
(after adding sadnbox.pumbaa.ooodev.org to your hosts file, so that
your computer knows which IP to connect to)

HTH, if not, then plese explain in more details where the problems are.

ciao
Christiansettig up the