[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- From: Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 02:14:23 +0200
- To: email@example.com
On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 12:10 AM, jonathon <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 10/22/2010 12:54 PM, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
>> I don't see any traces from a workflow system - either you publish or you don't there's no way to have it requested for publication to have it checked by others, etc.
> I haven't looked at the demo,
Then do and come back again after you did. Optionaly, as you seem to
have knowledge about drupal, enable that feature on the demo site and
> My big question is if Silverstripe can scale to the degree of complexity
> that the LibO site requires? Based on the demo sites, and working sites
> that have SilverStripe, it doesn't look like it can scale.
What on earth, by looking at the demo site (on
http://pumbaa.ooodev.org:7780) makes you think that it wouldn't scale?
And if the site of the democratic convention is not a site that had a
need for scalability, of the one from the public transportation
So please: Don't just make claims, explain them.
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS||jonathon <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS||Andy Brown <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS