[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- From: Andy Brown <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 17:23:22 -0700
- To: email@example.com
On Fri Oct 22 2010 17:14:23 GMT-0700 (PDT) Christian Lohmaier wrote:
What on earth, by looking at the demo site (on
http://pumbaa.ooodev.org:7780) makes you think that it wouldn't scale?
And if the site of the democratic convention is not a site that had a
need for scalability, of the one from the public transportation
So please: Don't just make claims, explain them.
How does one go about testing the demo listing above? All I see is a copy of the TDF web pages. There is no login that I can see.
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS||Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS