[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- From: Marc Paré <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 21:57:26 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 2010-10-22 21:44, Christian Lohmaier a écrit :
I was wondering if this was a common method of operating with demos, as most
of the membership could not in fact test-try your demo for comparison's
sake. On the other hand, maybe you removed the site from an easier access
venue to this type of access?
No - it didn't change anything compared to the previous weeks - and
honestly I don't understand what you want so say with that paragraph.
Sorry if you think there was some ulterior meaning behind this. I just assumed that a demo would also include at least a user log/pswrd for people to test-try the site by just surfing to the site. But as you said, no one complained about this.
The only time where problems have been mentioned when the demo was
down for a couple of hours when the host was rebooted, but that wasn't
related to the setup itself.
Yes, if this was somtime this afternoon (Canadian EDT time) then that is when I tried to access the site when I was updating the Wiki.
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS