[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- From: Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 14:08:45 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 12:41 PM, jonathon <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 10/23/2010 12:14 AM, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
>> So please: Don't just make claims, explain them.
> Point to an existing Silverstripe site that:
You you just think it won't scale, but didn't see any indication for
that on the stie.
So just FUD.
> This is the lower limit of what is expected. A more realistic example
> would have at least 250 000 pages of content in each of at least 100
> different languages, for a minimum of 25 000 000 pages.
And no idea where you get those numbers from.
A NL project having 500 pages is already a big one (french NL project
for example has 532 html pages, and can be considered a large
project)- so please backup your claims with some data to verify, don't
just pull out some numbers out of nowhere.
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS||jonathon <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about enabling Content (was:Decision about CMS)
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS