Le 2010-10-23 08:31, Friedrich Strohmaier a écrit :
Hi André, all,

André Schnabel schrieb:

I see that there are lots of discussion, which CMS to use, what
features are needed ... at the other hand, users and language teams
need more info at our website - nad without the infrastructure in
place we cannot give more information.

The issue has been briefly discussed in the last SC-meeting and we
would ask you (the team here at the website list) to come up with a
proposal this week.

Please consider, that we will never find a solution that fits all and
we will see migrations of infrastrucure in the next year anyway.
So please help us to get a good start - but let us start.

Having read some of the posts - not all simply by huge number - I'd
suggest the minds to turn on the real task of a cms: results!

I ask everyone advocating whatever CMS here, to check whether the
statement given, addresses that quest: enable content!

Hundreds of hands and heads are waiting to bring to live good ideas and
knowhow to make the TDF Portal a place where new guests feel welcome an
well guided.

Please consider that as long as we search for an agreement, people who
want to step in might get lost, or worse, might get a the feeling to
have landed at the wrong place.

So think obout whether your commitment considers the target to have that
hands work immediately to avoid more loss of people willing to help out
here.

Finding out the best system for our future, needs time to evaluate. Time
we should take, whilst people creating content are going ahead working.

Merge forces instead of splitting them. Think TDF instead of CMS ;o))

Gruß/regards

Thanks for the note Friederich:

I believe, for all intents and purposes, the search for a CMS is done and the SC is going to decide on it. The rest of the lingering message is just chatter on the thread.

I do agree that we should all, collectively, take a step back and relax. Remember, that we were asked to search for a CMS, present our arguments and not champion your favourite CMS. We should all work as a team.

Cheers

Marc