Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS

Christian Lohmaier wrote:
> Hi Rimas,
>
> On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 9:26 AM, Rimas Kudelis <rq@akl.lt> wrote:
> > 2010.10.23 03:26, Christian Lohmaier rašė:
> >> [...]
> >> And when the target-page's name is change, the links are not updated,
> >> but just happen to work because of the redirect/duplication that is
> >> added. ...
> > Two seconds of googling, two minutes of reading, and you can have it:
> > http://drupal.org/node/61829
> Ok, there is a path-filter module that allows URLs like
> "internal:node/<id>". Now how would you tell the actual users how to
> insert those links?

I believe Rimas was referring to the more user-friendly solution listed
below what you mentioned, i.e., to http://drupal.org/project/linkit (see
screenshot there).

Shell/FTP access would be needed to install it on the demo, but for the
time being the screenshot should make it clear that this functionality
is covered.

Regards,
Andrea.