Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS

Le 2010-10-19 15:58, Benjamin Horst a écrit :
Hi Marc,

On Oct 19, 2010, at 3:25 PM, Marc Paré wrote:

Le 2010-10-19 14:32, Christian Lohmaier a écrit :

So, seeing that we have been put on a deadline for the pick of a CMS (and if it hasn't been picked by the community, the SC will pick it for us), is there any way that you and Drew, if you are agreeable to this, to draw up a spec sheet that you are in ageeance and post it back on this list.

After this we can then measure the performance of Silverstripe and Drupal and hopefully come to a consensus before the end of the week.

Could Keith and Christian both keep the demo sites open till we can look at these in light of the specs.?

Hope this helps in organizing the evaluation process.

Thanks, Marc. One refinement I'd add: the spec sheet should live on the existing wiki page instead of in email: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Evaluation_of_CMS_Platforms

-Ben

Benjamin Horst
bhorst@mac.com
646-464-2314 (Eastern)
www.solidoffice.com

Yes, this is better done on the Wiki for public perusal. We can then hash it out on the mailist, get opinions, before the deadline and hopefully come a respectful choice of CMS. I think that we can all appreciate that we cannot satisfy everyone but we can however all try to work together once the choice is made.

Marc