[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- From: Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 02:26:05 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Hi Marc, *,
On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 12:15 AM, Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Le 2010-10-22 17:09, Bernhard Dippold a écrit :
> elieve Drupal offers everything listed above and on the wiki
>> Please try - I didn't find the button to add a link either. This might
>> be a minor bug, but it is crucial for the work of our teams.
> Try it now. It is working.
"working" would not be my words.
To create a link to a page on the very same website, you have to
navigate to the page you want to link to, copy the link (or type it
And when the target-page's name is change, the links are not updated,
but just happen to work because of the redirect/duplication that is
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS||Rimas Kudelis <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS - Prototype or demo?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS