[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- From: Bernhard Dippold <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 00:39:57 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marc Paré schrieb:
Le 2010-10-22 17:09, Bernhard Dippold a écrit :
elieve Drupal offers everything listed above and on the wiki
Please try - I didn't find the button to add a link either. This might
be a minor bug, but it is crucial for the work of our teams.
Try it now. It is working.
Right, the link is now active. Didn't know why it has been hidden before. But it only links to anchors on the page or to URL.
Christian requested internal / relative links to other pages on our homepage. Do we need to use static links instead if we want to work on Drupal?
I added the "Marketing" page. I had never worked on Drupal (I use Zikula
sites) and it took a total of 40 secs to cut/paste to add the page.
It took me much more to find it, because it is not linked from the navigation. ;-)
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS