[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS - Prototype or demo?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS - Prototype or demo?
- From: Carlos Jenkins <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 14:36:07 -0600
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com, André Schnabel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I had a quick search in his mails and got:
> I use the following modules on my sites, this could help demo site admins
to achieve what is excepted:
As always: *drush dl diff workflow*
> Workflow system (request for publication and checked by others)
As flexible, this plugin requires good configuration.
Comparison of different revisions (I only see "revert" and "delete")
<http://drupal.org/project/diff>This add wiki-like pretty printing between
Insertion of tables
With the standard WYSIWYG plugin for Drupal you can use the CKEditor, this
is the demo:
CKEditor has that feature, check this screenshot of that dialog:
Have these all been included by now? I can't find them in the Drupal demo.
> Others have been added (enabling headers, links for example).
> The module able to take care of changed internal links seems not to be
> installed by now ...
> I'll add these points to the wiki.
I've see several ?? on the wiki. One is for "Include images". This can be
done in so several ways in Drupal that you have to choose which is the best
way for you. For example, you can use the IMCE plugin
http://drupal.org/project/imce "IMCE is an image/file uploader and browser
that supports personal directories and quota." and then install the IMCE
Wysiwyg bridge http://drupal.org/project/imce_wysiwyg to allow CKEditor or
TinyMCE to use that feature.
One other option, and is I like the most, is to use CKEditor with KCFinder
for image browsing and uploading: http://kcfinder.sunhater.com/ Please check
the demo at http://kcfinder.sunhater.com/demos/ckeditor
But this option requires much more work that the previous one.
Finally, I don't what to mess on the decision of the CMS. That's up to you
guys. But if Drupal is chosen, I want to propose myself to help with the
initial setup, custom theming and graphic design.
Examples of sites I created:
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS - Prototype or demo?||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS - Prototype or demo?||Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS - Prototype or demo?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS - Prototype or demo?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS - Prototype or demo?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS - Prototype or demo?