[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- From: Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 14:54:24 +0200
- To: email@example.com
On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 2:41 PM, Benjamin Horst <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Oct 21, 2010, at 7:03 PM, Bernhard Dippold wrote:
>> If the Drupal demo allows all this *now*, I'd ask Christian to have one more look at the demo.
> Yes, I believe Drupal offers everything listed above and on the wiki page.
Read again: Not Drupal, but a really existing demo that can be checked out.
I just now had a quick look again, and the editor still doesn't
provide an obvious way to add links to other pages on the same site.
There's an unlink button, but no link button.
I don't see any traces from a workflow system - either you publish or
you don't there's no way to have it requested for publication to have
it checked by others, etc.
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS||jonathon <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS