[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- From: Benjamin Horst <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 11:40:10 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Oct 21, 2010, at 10:51 AM, Drew Jensen wrote:
>>> What do you think?
>> As bad as it can be, the Document Foundation is still an oligarchy. Let
>> the SC choose. Then if people believe a simple majority vote is best we
>> can go that way, but I'm not sure times are ready for this.
> Fair enough - anyone see it differently from Andrea?
I agree with Andrea on this approach.
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS