Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS

Le 2010-10-21 08:13, Erich Christian a écrit :

Hi Marc, Drew,

The thread on the german list is rather about using the silverstripe
demo than on a different look and feel or use of the upcoming de
website, and yes, we're here on this list together with you :-)

Erich

Thanks Erich and Drew.

I was also wondering ... Are the OOo communities pretty well used to working autonomously or do they usually decide on matters of OOo (those that deal with the whole of OOo) importance through the English mailists/forums etc.? I was wondering how much of a coordination was there at an "all inclusive" level to make the TDF/LibO organisation work. Are ALL groups in agreement that a universal English-run mailist is the forum from where everyone voices their opinion?

Just wondering what kind of culture of cooperation exists in the OOo/LibO communities.

Marc