[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- From: Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 16:38:33 -0400
- To: email@example.com
Le 2010-10-20 16:13, Keith Williams a écrit :
One other nice feature that Drupal has is that it is easy to admin multiple
sites. One Drupal host can be the source for X number of other sites.
Sites can share database tables, users, etc... So... Lets say you have a
wiki site and a foundation site. Someone logs into the wiki site, it will
automaticly share their info with the foundation site and vice versa, you
can configure what is shared. Users can have seperate roles that are
respected between sites and they don't need to login again.
Yes, incidentally, all of this Drupal talk is making me take a closer look at the package and the admin of multiple sites did interest me. My sites are all Zikula (here is one: http://wwww.EarlyMusicNews.org) and Zikula does not handle multiple sites as yet.
This is always a nice option as well as the sharing of tables.
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS||Marc Paré <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS