Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS

Hi Keith,

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 7:28 AM, Keith Williams
<kwilliams@thoughtfarmproductions.com> wrote:
> If you want to see another take on Drupal.  I'm making a site to do project
> management with it.
>
> Http://www.mywebclass.org
>
> login brendan/brendan$1234
>
> All the forms and views of data were generated using the query builder
> (views) and the content creator (CCK)

You're getting lost in fancy stuff before getting the basics straight.

> In Drupal you can define field in the database for any type of data and then
> have access to them with the query builder.

Insilverstipe you can also create new database fields with your
liking, there is no query builder, but of course you can access those
additional fields using the CMS.

And of course you can turn that site-specific modification into a
module that you can deploy on other sites - I mean what do you intend
with that question?

ciao
Christian