[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- From: Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 15:24:35 -0400
- To: email@example.com
Le 2010-10-20 14:27, Keith Williams a écrit :
This is an example of a structured document:
Drupal uses books for structured documents. You can download them with
index, import / expor them, print with PDF.
One nice thing about Drupal is content types. Content types allow you to
differentiate between pages, file downloads, books, or other types of
content. Everything isn't just a page.
On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 2:19 PM, Marc Paré<firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Thanks for doing this Keith as well as Benjamin.
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS||Andreas Mantke <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS