Re: Saying hello! (was: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS)

Hi Christoph,

On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 12:09 PM, Christoph Noack
<christoph@dogmatux.com> wrote:
> Hi Ivan,
>
> sorry for de-purifying the CMS thread, but I really wanted to say
> "Welcome!". I'm very happy that your stressful time seems to be over ...
> or at least, the effort level decreased a bit :-)

Thank you for the welcome :) I look forward to all the great things we
will do in the future, whatever they may be. I am still quite busy,
but that will be over in less than a month.

Regards,
Ivan.