[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- From: jonathon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 22:10:44 +0000
- To: email@example.com
On 10/22/2010 12:54 PM, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
> I don't see any traces from a workflow system - either you publish or you don't there's no way to have it requested for publication to have it checked by others, etc.
I haven't looked at the demo, but on the Drupal system I help admin,
content can be checked by others. Typically, when approving, or
rejecting something, notes are added to explain why the decision was
made. Notes that normal users never see.
My big question is if Silverstripe can scale to the degree of complexity
that the LibO site requires? Based on the demo sites, and working sites
that have SilverStripe, it doesn't look like it can scale. Which means
that sometime down the road, somebody is going to have migrate
everything to another CMS system --- probably Drupal.
No human will see non-list, non-bulk, non-junk email sent to this address.
It all gets forwarded to /dev/null
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS||Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS