Re: [libreoffice-website] CMS requirements / suitability testing

Keith,

On Oct 12, 2010, at 2:38 PM, Keith Williams wrote:

> Yes. I'll put this together by midnight tomorrow. I have a lot of projects
> but can carve out sometime between 9:30-12 tomorrow to do this. It's not
> going to be themed, but I can put the content in and maybe add something
> that demonstrates Drupal's community features.

Have you been able to set up your demo site yet? Let me know if I can help you out in some way--I should have a little bit of time this weekend if you want me to take on some of the tasks (if you have a server, I could install Drupal 7 beta and work on theming it a bit, even). Let me know how I can help!

Thanks,
Ben

Benjamin Horst
bhorst@mac.com