Re: [libreoffice-website] CMS requirements / suitability testing

We can work on it sometime this weekend. I have a server. The main issue
that i'm having is that I have a TON of projects to do and time is getting
tight. I really want to do this demo because I think based on all the
discussion the only thing that is going ot do all this is Drupal. Drupal
has openid facebook and is designed to integrate static and community
contributed content and collaboration tools. I think Sunday evening is the
best time. my email is kwilliams@thoughtfarmproductions and you can email
me and we can setup a time for me to give you a spot on the server. I can
give you SFTP access and a database.

--
*Thought Farm Productions <http://www.thoughtfarmproductions.com>
thoughtfarm@thoughtfarmproductions.com*