Re: [libreoffice-website] CMS requirements / suitability testing

P.S. I would stick with Drupal 6 now, Drupal 7 isn't out and some of the
stuff isn't all done yet for the needed contributed modules. ALlthough we
can see what is working for 7 and make a judgement, i'm not sure what the
state of views is for 7.