Re: [libreoffice-website] CMS requirements / suitability testing

Yes. I'll put this together by midnight tomorrow. I have a lot of projects
but can carve out sometime between 9:30-12 tomorrow to do this. It's not
going to be themed, but I can put the content in and maybe add something
that demonstrates Drupal's community features.

--
*Thought Farm Productions <http://www.thoughtfarmproductions.com>
thoughtfarm@thoughtfarmproductions.com*