Andrea,

On Oct 16, 2010, at 7:54 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:

I'd be happy if someone else could do this for drupal or whatever
other CMS you think should be in the closer choice.

Got it! Yes, I understand there are only words above, and you would like to see a concrete,
dedicated, demo site. Based on my experience in the OOo community, I would totally go for a
code-driven approach because this is the crucial advantage Drupal 6 offers on other
database-based CMSs; I haven't seen Keith's initial setup, but if it follows this approach I'll
happily have a look. Otherwise... OK, tell me if there is still interest in a Drupal demo and
willingness for a fair assessment and we'll see.

Best regards,
 Andrea Pescetti.

I have begun working on a demo site but haven't had much time to progress. Do you want to work
together with me to build it out? Feel free to email me on or off-list and we can discuss the
details, and I can share access credentials privately, if you need them.

Thanks,
Ben

Benjamin Horst
bhorst@mac.com