Possibly, but again we cannot take sides. The bottomline is, Claudio
should have talked to us.
Sorry, but this is not what is seems. You only to knowCláudio, only
attacks and cites Cláudio,why? It seems you have a speech ready, at
least is the impression I got.
Anyway, as for Colibre, my point is the same:
TDF deals and works with the Brazilian community as a whole, not with
one specific "church".
And who is asking this?
So, if it's a name, a NGO, anything, we will
deal with the Brazilian community as a whole with the same respect and
rights, as well as the same duties that are vested unto any other
community.
Ok, Charles.We are not here asking for exclusivity. Understand, Colibre
(LibreOffice Community) is a simple name. A step by to replace BrOffice
for LibreOffice on the projects that already existing in Brazil. You are
proposing to kill anything that existed before? I hope not.

I'm doing the best I can to resolve the main issue here. Cláudio already
spoke with Florian (in PVT). The domains will be redirected to the TDF
structure. Since yesterday we began to use the list
discussao@pt-br.libreoffice.org to replace @gubro-br (BrOffice
structure). I am awaiting a Florian position in relation to my request
on a mailing list for the Journal and then the migration is complete (at
least for the mailing lists). After that, we will not have any "external
list" in action here in Brazil.

About domains,I think we can close this issue. I propose that the SC
make a meeting with former members of the NGO BrOffice (not only
Cláudio) and decide what to do.

Regards,

Luiz Oliveira