Ok, i cut the thread down quite a LOT.  The message seems to be
1.  That the domains and websites are safe according to Paulo, Clovis and
Bernhard (details differ but result is that things are safe)

2.  The community and individuals are doing a gradual change-over to the new
names in a smooth gradual way as laid out in much detail in many posts to this
list.
3.  Some redirects have gone a bit wrong  and there are a few errors that may or
may not be deliberate.  This is normal and it's normal to be annoyed about it
but it 'just' needs fixing.

4.  Some people are not great at working with people but are superb at getting
on with tasks they perceive as being vital.  Again, that is normal.  Hopefully
we can fix some possibly wrong moves once the community has decided what needs
to be done.  If what has already been done is too different then hopefully we
can move to what the community has decided.

5.  We need to stop panicking and doing "knee jerk reactions" because (despite
all the excitement) things seem to be progressing  quite well!!
Good luck and regards from
Tom :)