Luiz,

Possibly, but again we cannot take sides. The bottomline is, Claudio
should have talked to us. Anyway, as for Colibre, my point is the same:
TDF deals and works with the Brazilian community as a whole, not with
one specific "church". So, if it's a name, a NGO, anything, we will
deal with the Brazilian community as a whole with the same respect and
rights, as well as the same duties that are vested unto any other
community.

Best,
Charles.

Le Wed, 11 May 2011 08:28:32 -0300,