[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- From: Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 19:15:29 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a documentation of old workflow for ooo-build. It maybe useful,
or we can discuss & update the workflow & the document.
2010-10-05 16:24 keltezéssel, Goran Rakic írta:
> У уто, 05. 10 2010. у 14:39 +0200, Andre Schna
>> I just wrote some notes about 3.3 translation at the wiki:
> I added some info on merging existing PO files with the latest POT.
> Looking on the number of total messages in various PO files, this is no
> done automatically.
> To merge PO with the latest POT you can use msgmerge tool from the GNU
> Gettext package, for example:
> msgmerge -U --previous ooo-build-<lang>.po ooo-build.pot
> The latest POT file (as of git commit 4da73733...) has 346 messages
> (1409 words) for translation.
> With the update to our translation process, PO files should be merged
> automatically in Git when the POT is updated, using a post-receive hook
> Kind regards,
> Goran Rakic
Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai | 神 | kami911 [at]
gmail [dot] com
My favorite projects:
OxygenOffice Professional <http://ooop.sf.net/> - office suite - for ever
ybody | Magyarul <http://hun.sf.net/> - In Hungarian
Blog <http://bit.ly/10ucTR> | Support <http://bit.ly/eYZO6>
Follow me <http://bit.ly/gJuJZ>, if you can <http://bit.ly/kDocB>
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Discussing the LibO translation workflow (was: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3)||Goran Rakic <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3||"Andre Schnabel" <Andre.Schnabel@gmx.net>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3||Goran Rakic <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- Next by thread: Discussing the LibO translation workflow (was: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3)