[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- From: Valter Mura <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 17:03:50 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
In data martedì 5 ottobre 2010 14:39:51, Andre Schnabel ha scritto:
> I just wrote some notes about 3.3 translation at the wiki:
> seems, as if several languages are not at 100% for the new features.
> Does anybody see a problem with this? I hope everyone would be able to get
> the po-files from git?
This system is not intuitive for most translators. Many of us use Pootle,
Launchpad or an offline CAT tool.
As one of the active members of the Italian (OOo) Team, I hope there will b
something easier to manage, with a nice graphical online interface, to have
more "independent" translators.
Probably it's too soon for that... :-)
By the way, I've found one error in
and we need to understand guidelines for the Italian interface.
If we follow the OOo ones, then the mentioned file needs to be revised
May I correct and send it here in list for the commit?
Registered Linux User #466410 http://counter.li.org
Kubuntu Linux: www.kubuntu.org
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3||Goran Rakic <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3||"Andre Schnabel" <Andre.Schnabel@gmx.net>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3||"Andre Schnabel" <Andre.Schnabel@gmx.net>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- Previous by thread: Discussing the LibO translation workflow (was: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3)
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3