[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- From: Goran Rakic <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 14:58:02 +0200
- To: email@example.com
У уто, 05. 10 2010. у 14:39 +0200, Andre Schnabel пише:
> seems, as if several languages are not at 100% for the new features.
Hi Andre, I am just updating Serbian translations and have a question
about these strings:
msgid "~Upgrade to Full Version"
Is this something used in a OpenOffice.org Novell Edition software
As a comment, if you are merging PO translations with the new POT
template, pass the --previous argument to msgmerge command. This will
keep the old msgid as a comment to all fuzzy matches so you can diff it
and compare what was changed while translating.
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3||Cedric Bosdonnat <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3||"Andre Schnabel" <Andre.Schnabel@gmx.net>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3