[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- From: Goran Rakic <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 16:24:13 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
У уто, 05. 10 2010. у 14:39 +0200, Andre Schnabel пише:
> I just wrote some notes about 3.3 translation at the wiki:
I added some info on merging existing PO files with the latest POT.
Looking on the number of total messages in various PO files, this is not
To merge PO with the latest POT you can use msgmerge tool from the GNU
Gettext package, for example:
msgmerge -U --previous ooo-build-<lang>.po ooo-build.pot
The latest POT file (as of git commit 4da73733...) has 346 messages
(1409 words) for translation.
With the update to our translation process, PO files should be merged
automatically in Git when the POT is updated, using a post-receive hook.
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3||Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3||"Andre Schnabel" <Andre.Schnabel@gmx.net>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3