[libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3

Hi,

I just wrote some notes about 3.3 translation at the wiki:

http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/LibreOffice/i18n/translating_3.3

seems, as if several languages are not at 100% for the new features.
Does anybody see a problem with this? I hope everyone would be able to get
the po-files from git?

Second question: does anybody volunteer to collect the changes and
commit them to the repository (I could do so, but would be happy if there
are some helping hands).

regards,

André
--
GRATIS: Spider-Man 1-3 sowie 300 weitere Videos!
Jetzt freischalten! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/maxdome