[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- From: Santiago Bosio <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 13:11:41 -0300
- To: email@example.com
2010/10/5 Andre Schnabel <Andre.Schnabel@gmx.net>:
> I just wrote some notes about 3.3 translation at the wiki:
> seems, as if several languages are not at 100% for the new features.
> Does anybody see a problem with this? I hope everyone would be able to get
> the po-files from git?
> Second question: does anybody volunteer to collect the changes and
> commit them to the repository (I could do so, but would be happy if there
> are some helping hands).
I'm taking care of ' ooo-build-es.po' to correct and complete the translation.
I have to send the patch to this list when it is finished? Because I
don't have rights on the git repository.
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|[libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3||"Andre Schnabel" <Andre.Schnabel@gmx.net>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3