Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3

In data martedì 5 ottobre 2010 17:45:30, Goran Rakic ha scritto:

> У уто, 05. 10 2010. у 17:03 +0200, Valter Mura
пише:
> > By the way, I've found one error in
> > http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/build/tree/po/it.po
>
> This file is used to create menu entries on GNU/Linux systems. It was
> probably translated by your local Linux community or by one of the
> GNU/Linux distributions as it is not from OpenOffice.org source.

Yes, I know the person in the author's tag of the .po file. He's a Gnome an
Ubuntu Friend :-)

But I updated the file with the correct, official version we are using in O
Oo, we
have the complete translation, it makes no sense to change guidelines and
style, for the moment.

> The reference for these are in build/desktop and, as I can see, they
> should probably be updated for LibreOffice, replacing OOo with LibO.

I agree with you.

--
Valter
Kubuntu Linux: www.kubuntu.org