[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- From: Valter Mura <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 19:34:01 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
In data martedì 5 ottobre 2010 17:45:30, Goran Rakic ha scritto:
> У уто, 05. 10 2010. у 17:03 +0200, Valter Mura
> > By the way, I've found one error in
> > http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/build/tree/po/it.po
> This file is used to create menu entries on GNU/Linux systems. It was
> probably translated by your local Linux community or by one of the
> GNU/Linux distributions as it is not from OpenOffice.org source.
Yes, I know the person in the author's tag of the .po file. He's a Gnome an
Ubuntu Friend :-)
But I updated the file with the correct, official version we are using in O
have the complete translation, it makes no sense to change guidelines and
style, for the moment.
> The reference for these are in build/desktop and, as I can see, they
> should probably be updated for LibreOffice, replacing OOo with LibO.
I agree with you.
Registered Linux User #466410 http://counter.li.org
Kubuntu Linux: www.kubuntu.org
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|[libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3||"Andre Schnabel" <Andre.Schnabel@gmx.net>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3||Valter Mura <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3||Goran Rakic <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3