Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3

Valter Mura píše v Pá 08. 10. 2010 v 11:22 +0200:
> In data martedì 5 ottobre 2010 21:13:05, Goran Rakic ha scritto:
>
> > У уто, 05. 10 2010. у 17:45 +0200, Goran Rakic
> пише:
> > > [...] they should probably be updated for LibreOffice, replacing OOo
> > > with LibO.
> >
> > Done by Petr Mladek.
> > http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/build/commit/?idted9d44838f82
> 8f54
> > ce5d3f0f226147803f513a
> >
> > But it is questionable if these files are actually used in the built
> > package over libs-core/sysui/desktop/menus :)

No, the libreoffice/build/po/<lang>.po files are used just by some Linux
distributions. They are not used in the official LibreOffice build.

Only the libreoffice/build/po/lo-build-<lang>.po are needed for the
LibreOffice build.

I have added this information at
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/LibreOffice/i18n/translating_3.3

> Hi, the file has been partially updated and not with my file. The error sti
> ll
> remains

Ah, you send the fixed file before I subscribed. The attachments are not
in the list archive. Could you please send it once again? I will commit
it.

I am sorry for the inconvenience. I hope that we will have better
processes soon.

Best Regards,
Petr