Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3

Hi,

> Von: Valter Mura <valtermura@gmail.com>
> An: l10n@libreoffice.org
>
> This system is not intuitive for most translators. Many of us use
> Pootle, Launchpad or an offline CAT tool.

Same as I do :)

> As one of the active members of the Italian (OOo) Team, I hope there
> will be something easier to manage, with a nice graphical online
> interface, to have more "independent" translators.

Yes, we are going to provide something that is easier for translators
(I curently prefere Pootle, as OOo-people are used to it).
But we nee to change our build process first.

> By the way, I've found one error in
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/build/tree/po/it.po
>
> and we need to understand guidelines for the Italian interface.
>
> If we follow the OOo ones, then the mentioned file needs to be revised
> urgently.

Yes, you should use gudelines for the OOo interface (UI should be
consistent).

> May I correct and send it here in list for the commit?

Yes, should work.

André
--
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 &euro;/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit