[libreoffice-users] Re: JRE not found on Mac

Hi Rodney,

Le 21/11/10 15:05, Rodney D. Myers a écrit :

> Did that twice, to make sure I did it correctly.
>
> Still no java showing up.

I hope you didn't do the symbolic linking thing that was suggested prior
to the patched files being made available.

Additionally, the beta 3 version of LibO integrates the upstream fix
provided by OOo so it should just work again with the beta 3.

BTW, you don't say which Mac platform you're on ?

Alex