[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: JRE not found on Mac
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: JRE not found on Mac
- From: Alexander Thurgood <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 04:22:44 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Le 21/11/10 22:53, Rodney D. Myers a écrit :
> The intel platform. I did the sym-link before, but it caused WAY MORE
> issues than it fixed, so it was removed.
> Any hints about the release of beta 3?
Well, I am using the beta 3 at the moment, and it picked up the version
of Java no problem.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: JRE not found on Mac||"Rodney D. Myers" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: libreoffice 3 beta 2
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Beta 3; No Context Menus & Program Stops Responding
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: JRE not found on Mac
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: JRE not found on Mac