[libreoffice-users] Re: JRE not found on Mac

Hi Isaac,

Le 10/11/10 14:55, Isao Isaac Saito a écrit :
> Larry,
>
> apologies for belated response and thank you for the reference to the
> know issue discussions. The link showed how to work around for the
> original problem I asked (Java didn't show up in preference window).
>
> # Now I got another problem which is Write crashes for every input
> I've tried, but I think I better open another discussion.

The suggested workaround by relinking symbolically is not the solution,
and only causes more problems, similar to the one you describe above,
i.e. more frequent crashes.

You need to either download and install the LibreOffice 3.3 beta release
version (or release candidate or whatever it is called) which is
equivalent to OOo 3.3 rc4 or find and download the patched files that
you then copy into your LibO installation path at the appropriate place.
If you read the bug issue on the OOo site fully, you will find
instructions for downloading and installing these patched files. (two
dynamic library files in a single zip).

Alex