[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: JRE not found on Mac
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: JRE not found on Mac
- From: "Rodney D. Myers" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 07:37:03 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 11/22/10 6:29 AM, Rodney D. Myers wrote:
> On 11/21/10 10:22 PM, Alexander Thurgood wrote:
>> > Hi Rodney,
>> > Le 21/11/10 22:53, Rodney D. Myers a écrit :
>>>> >> > The intel platform. I did the sym-link before, but it caused WAY MORE
>>>> >> > issues than it fixed, so it was removed.
>>>> >> >
>>>> >> > Any hints about the release of beta 3?
>>>> >> >
>> > Well, I am using the beta 3 at the moment, and it picked up the version
>> > of Java no problem.
> Weird. Intel os x 10.6.5, LO 3.3.0, 000330m1 (Build:1),
> libreoffice-build 220.127.116.11
> Java does not appear
Got it working.
Downloaded the java update, and re-ran it manually. Java is now found
Rodney D. Myers <email@example.com>
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a
little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Ben Franklin - 1759
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: JRE not found on Mac
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] [Solved] Re: [LO 3.3.0b3] Enable experimental (unstable) features?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: JRE not found on Mac
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] cannot disable auto capitalization in Draw