[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: JRE not found on Mac
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: JRE not found on Mac
- From: "Rodney D. Myers" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 16:53:55 -0500
- To: email@example.com
On 11/21/10 4:23 PM, Alexander Thurgood wrote:
> Hi Rodney,
> Le 21/11/10 15:05, Rodney D. Myers a écrit :
>> Did that twice, to make sure I did it correctly.
>> Still no java showing up.
> I hope you didn't do the symbolic linking thing that was suggested prior
> to the patched files being made available.
> Additionally, the beta 3 version of LibO integrates the upstream fix
> provided by OOo so it should just work again with the beta 3.
> BTW, you don't say which Mac platform you're on ?
The intel platform. I did the sym-link before, but it caused WAY MORE
issues than it fixed, so it was removed.
Any hints about the release of beta 3?
Rodney D. Myers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a
little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Ben Franklin - 1759
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-users] Re: JRE not found on Mac||Alexander Thurgood <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Beta 3; No Context Menus & Program Stops Responding
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: libreoffice 3 beta 2
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: JRE not found on Mac
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: JRE not found on Mac