[libreoffice-users] Re: JRE not found on Mac

Hi Mark,

Le 12/11/10 19:12, Mark a écrit :

> WHOA!
>
> Did I miss the announcement, or was there one?
>
> Thanks.

No, sorry, you didn't miss anything, I should've added "when it comes
out". I'm still using Beta2, but I plugged in the patch files into my
LibO Beta2 and it solves the problem. I haven't downloaded the OOo
latest RC (now RC4 but RC5 is apparently up and coming soon).

Alex