Re: [libreoffice-users] JRE not found on Mac

On Oct 29, 2010, at 19:22 , Isao Isaac Saito wrote:

> James,
>
>> Try:
>>> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/Current/Commands
>
> This path returned the same result I described.

I know! I tried it myself when I discovered that my installation didn't have a java instance registered. :(

The thing that surprises me is that you have a java problem with "Save". I don't get that, and I can use "Save" and "Save as".

I've just opened my old OOo instance, which has been working successfully for a year, also on a Mac, and there is no jave instance registered there, either.

So now I guess we both have to wait for help from elsewhere.

//James